The 8-Layer Rocky Ride Comfort System combines all the most important elements needed for a comfortable roper boot. Enjoy lightweight, luxury relief provided by a dual-density polyurethane footbed. Rocky added a heel stabilizer as well, so you can savor every bit of extra support as you complete your most trying tasks.
Safety is essential to every steel toe boot. This rugged western work boot meets the ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard, as well as the ASTM F2413 protective toe classification. The oil-resistant dual-density Rocky Original Ride rubber outsole contributes steadiness to your stride. You’ll notice an enhanced composure in every step, and your colleagues will notice your enhanced confidence.
The 11-inch outdoor boot boasts a leather upper complete with traditionally appealing stitching, a round toe and a rich shade of practical brown. Durability deserves to look fantastic. Wear footwear to match your pride as you walk, ride and roam from work to play each day.
- Leather upper
- 8-Layer Rocky® Ride Comfort System
- Removable dual-density polyurethane footbed
- Heel stabilizer for added comfort and stability
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Oil-resistant dual-density Rocky Original Ride rubber outsole
- Round toe
- 11 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 15-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 6.1 pounds per pair for a size 10
10.5W, 11.5W, 12M, 12W, 13M